new to designer jeans

but anyways, look for the "seven for all mankind" brand and don't get fooled by the imitation brand "seven". i love SFAM jeans and i have them in so many washes and cuts.

Just thought I'd clarify this........

"Seven7 originated in Europe in the 60's. The trademark was registered in 1978 in Italy. Subsequent registration in France and other European countries followed. Seven7 jeans began appearing in the US in 1998. Gerard Guez, a well known personality in fashion and entertainment in Los Angeles, CA, acquired the Seven7 brand from its European owner. With all due respect to its European origins, and separate liscensing agreements."

(Quoted from an ebay guide on Seven7 and 7 for all mankind)
http://reviews.ebay.com/Seven-7-for-all-mankind-express-jeans-fake-debate_W0QQugidZ10000000000745525

Seven7's aren't fake/imitation. They actually aren't bad jeans for the price either :smile:

I like AG and 7FAM too. AG has a great fitting pair called "The Club". I think retail is around $172.

^I have the AG club too! Mine is a very dark wash, and they are great! Very flattering with soft yet sturdy denim.

I love Joe's Jeans...they have a ton of styles and washes to choose from.
Seven's are also great and very classic.

For your shape, i would reccommend Paige, Rock and Republic, and Joe's. I have thighs and a booty and my booty always looks the best in those!
Good luck! let us know what you buy!

hi! i'm 5'8'', about 125 lbs and I wear a 27 in nearly all designer jeans across the board...and they have ALL been long enough for me!! If you have a large booty i'd stay away from TR, the pockets ont he back add emphasis to your behind, but if you want to show it off- then TR all the way!! I also love my 7FAM, they hug me in all the write places.

FOr skinny jeans I cannot say enough for Rich & Skinny- just got a pair yesterday @ bloomies (on sale for 33.50!) they are TO DIE FOR, the color is a deep navy blue, i love them!!!!