New to Coach--need a great work bag!

Ihateknockoffs, actually there are several different positions I'm interested in currently. Most involve PR, organizing events and activities such as fashion shows for benefits, getting other businesses involved, etc. My background is in fash. merchandising and marketing.

So you all are going to be disappointed in me...I did not make it out to the Coach outlet this week, but I did go to my favorite dept. store today and ended up browsing the handbag department. I looked at the Carly, I looked at some totes, and I wasn't feeling anything! Instead the SA (who was SO helpful, I love the SA's who work in this store) showed me some Burberrys and I sort of fell in love. Ok, not sort of, but really, really fell in love.

I ended up getting the medium Nova Check Tote with nickel trim, it's gorgeous, and I think it will look great with my suit. It's a classic look, imo, and will be a great work bag, plus I have a gorgeous ivory 3/4 length coat that I love and it will go with that perfectly. I had been meaning to pick up a Burberry scarf last winter to go with it, and now I will definitely make a point of doing so!

Thank you again for all your advice and help...I'm sure I will join the Coach club soon enough! Oh, I did spot a gorgeous large black somethingthatlookedlikeanAli on sale for $467 down from $698...there was also one in camel! (The store was Von Maur in Yorktown Mall in case anyone's interested!)

Attachments

• bberryclsup.JPG
    bberryclsup.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 68
  • bbrylv.JPG
    bbrylv.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 74
  • burb4.JPG
    burb4.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 64