New to Coach...1st Coach bag!

courtneyh

O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
Hello All!!!

Over the weekend I went to a Coach Outlet and I saw this bag and thought it was just perfect for spring and summer! And I also grabbed the wristlet!

I am so excited...this is my 1st official Coach Bag. I had bought a wristlet a couple years ago!

Sorry the pics arnt that great, I took them with my phone...my husband has the camera at work.

Thanks so much for letting me share!

Attachments

• coach 1.jpg
    coach 1.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 118
  • coach 2.jpg
    coach 2.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 65
  • coach 3.jpg
    coach 3.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 85
Congrats!! I love this bag! I got the same one at the outlets a few weeks ago too! Are you missing the ocelot scarf, though?? It's supposed to come with the bag, so I would advise exchanging it if you can. THe first wristlet I bought didn't have one either, and I didn't know at the time it was supposed to. They won't repair it even though it was not a final sale. Best I can do is exchange or return, and I haven't been near an outlet that has these as of late.

Congrats!! I love this bag! I got the same one at the outlets a few weeks ago too! Are you missing the ocelot scarf, though?? It's supposed to come with the bag, so I would advise exchanging it if you can. THe first wristlet I bought didn't have one either, and I didn't know at the time it was supposed to. They won't repair it even though it was not a final sale. Best I can do is exchange or return, and I haven't been near an outlet that has these as of late.

thanks! they both came with the scarf but Im not a big leopard fan so I took them off!

I love that bag too,Were they at a good price at the outlet ? If I had those bags I would want to go on vacation to a beach or on a cruise.

They were like $239.00 with 20% off I think, it came to like $190 i think....I dont know if thats a good price or not!!! I am new to coach so Im not sure whats a good deal yet....I just loved the bag!!!