New to Christian Louboutin

Not sure if they even have these anymore, but the shoe size measuring tools where you put your foot down and stand tell you the length and width of your foot. I haven't seen a store have those in years. But on the width part, depending on where the measurer landed when pushed against your foot, it had markings of A, B, C, etc. where "normal" is a B and anything smaller (A, AA, etc.) is considered to be a narrow foot.

The only places I know that would still have that measurer is any place that makes custom shoes. :smile:

Now that you mention it, I remember those foot measuring tools and that they had the width measurement as well. Growing up I saw these foot measures everywhere, but they seem to have gone the way of the dodo.

I took a look online and came across a website where you can print out the same markers that appear on the measuring tool: http://www.kohlscorporation.com/ecom/valueadded/footwear.htm

Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome!:yes:

Narrows measure from A to AAAA and I fall somewhere between AAA and AAAA.

Some the CL's I do have to put a pad in them but it is worth it because they are soooo hot!