New to Chloe...needed help re Paddington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vily

Apr 14, 2011
I'm new to Chloe and in the search of Paddington (regular or mini) and found this seller locally and she vows that hers is authentic... but didn't have serial number..!!!?? is it true?? as long as not vintage...should be a serial number ??

plz help

All of mine have had a date code , newer moddels think from 08 have a hologram sticker & card too. Can u mabe get some photos of the bag , padlock ( under the lock and the chloe heat stamp on front ) pic of bag laying flat so we can see into the handles , hasp ( front of where lock attatchs to ) gold name plate ( inside ) key , both side buckles , and dust bag and tags if it has them . Lots of pix ! But needed to authenticate . Once u have them post under authenticate this Chloe thread , and some one will have a look for u !
Good luck !

have requested extra pics...will sure checked it with authenticate forum..thks

All of mine have had a date code , newer moddels think from 08 have a hologram sticker & card too. Can u mabe get some photos of the bag , padlock ( under the lock and the chloe heat stamp on front ) pic of bag laying flat so we can see into the handles , hasp ( front of where lock attatchs to ) gold name plate ( inside ) key , both side buckles , and dust bag and tags if it has them . Lots of pix ! But needed to authenticate . Once u have them post under authenticate this Chloe thread , and some one will have a look for u !
Good luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.