New to Chloe & need some handholding :)

That would be awesome, Magjes. Especially since nut was a color I was looking at too. Thanks!

Also.....Here's what I like about the Marcie - the ability to make the opening bigger by unclasping the zipper. The MAM has such a wide top opening and it has spoiled me so I'm always looking for equally wide top satchels.

Clasp Attached:
Compare006.jpg

unattached:
Compare005.jpg

Also.....Here's what I like about the Marcie - the ability to make the opening bigger by unclasping the zipper. The MAM has such a wide top opening and it has spoiled me so I'm always looking for equally wide top satchels.

Clasp Attached:
Compare006.jpg

unattached:
Compare005.jpg

Ooh, thanks! I really like the color of yours in these pics! Would you say you can fit the same amount in the Marcie that you do the MAM, or is it stuffed in? The MAM is the perfect size for me and this looks close, but not as deep?

Ooh, thanks! I really like the color of yours in these pics! Would you say you can fit the same amount in the Marcie that you do the MAM, or is it stuffed in? The MAM is the perfect size for me and this looks close, but not as deep?

Yeah - It's not as deep. I think I can fit more in the Marcie than I can in a MAM but that might just be my imagination. Definitely it can fit the same amount though.

Clasp Attached:
Compare006.jpg

unattached:
Compare005.jpg

Magjes, your Marcie is gorgeous! I have to say, the MAM never worked for me because I find it bulky and awkward to carry. Love the look, just can't make it work for me. When I look at your pictures, I realize that one thing I love about the Marcie is that it collapses and molds to the body so easily. It holds a lot, but is a sleeker look than the MAM and, for me anyway, easier to carry.

nut is so pretty! im also looking to buy my first chloe and nut is one of my considerations. then there's brown sugar and orche as well so im really torn! i prefer one with the crossbody strap but only have access to a brown sugar one. the rest has no strap. im afraid brown sugar would be too orange/brown. anyone has a pic true to its colour in real life?

pointytoeshoes.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/20130208-012938.jpg

Not sure how to post a pic, hope it shows! Sorry no full pic of the bag but we all know how it looks like don't we?

I would say the pic is pretty much an accurate representation of the true color but of coz it depends on the calibration of ur screen as well. I feel that there is some orange to it so I'm kinda regretting my choice and wish I had gone with orche instead. But of course I have not seen orche in real life so I'm not sure how they compare. Anyone able to do a side by side comparison?

[edit] whoops the pic doesn't show. Just follow the link.