New to Chloe need feedback

tslsusi

O.G.
Apr 23, 2012
Hello everyone I do love the styles of Chloe but never owned one. Today I found this Chloe paraty on sale. Should I keep it or return it? What do you think of the color, it's called 'dove'? Do you like the paraty?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 587
Last edited:
Tjmaxx or Marshalls?
I'm personally not a fan because I like my bag openings big so I can rummage through my stuff.

I think the price is just okay not a super good deal or anything. I say save your money if you don't love it.

Thanks everyone, I keep looking at it and the neutral is such a great shade. My mom found me a blue one its pre owned and the color is fabulous just don't know which one I'd use more..?

Hello everyone I do love the styles of Chloe but never owned one. Today I found this Chloe paraty on sale. Should I keep it or return it? What do you think of the color, it's called 'dove'? Do you like the paraty?
Omg, I would definitely keep this bag - it's beautiful! I'm after a Paraty in a neutral color like this. Right now I have this bag in black and it's one of my very favorites! Definitely keep :smile:

Last edited:
I'm so torn! Don't like the white stitching on the blue wish it was more navy. I love the dove color just unsure on the price and the clanking of the hardware. Do you find any cons with it?

I'm so torn! Don't like the white stitching on the blue wish it was more navy. I love the dove color just unsure on the price and the clanking of the hardware. Do you find any cons with it?
I was wondering about the hardware being too noisy when I bought my black Paraty, but to be honest I haven't ever noticed it with real-life use of the bag. I'm very picky and have yet to find a "con" with the Paraty. But if you're not in love with it, it may not be for you and that's ok. No harm done if you decide to keep looking for your perfect bag :smile: