New to Chloe - have a question re: Marcie

ofblueskies

Feb 19, 2012
Hi :smile:
So I won an auction for a medium Chloe Marcie in nut but it's missing the shoulder strap. I hadn't really been planning on using the strap. I bought it for $875.00 (supposedly brand new) and I know brand new retails for 1950..is 875 a good price without the strap?

Hi ofblueskies :smile: Was it meant to come with a strap? If you're not sure have a look at the sides, where you would attach the strap hooks and see if there are any eyelets for the hooks.

Personally, I prefer not to use the strap as well. I'm not sure what retail sale prices are like in the US but in the UK, that's a great price for a brand new one.

Thanks :smile: I think it was meant to come with a strap but just doesn't have one. I wasn't planning on using it, I guess I'm mostly asking if it's a good deal and how much the lack of strap affects the overall value.

Hi :smile:
So I won an auction for a medium Chloe Marcie in nut but it's missing the shoulder strap. I hadn't really been planning on using the strap. I bought it for $875.00 (supposedly brand new) and I know brand new retails for 1950..is 875 a good price without the strap?

It might be worth contacting Chloe for a strap. I had a similar issue with a discounted Burberry trench that was missing a belt. I ended up buying an extra belt at their store for $50.