New to Chloe..a few newbie questions!

alouette

What the VEEP?
Nov 28, 2006
Well after doing some calling around, I was able to finally score my first Chloe bag - chocolate Edith!:wlae:

My question is if there is any way to get a shoulder strap like I've seen on some Ediths in this forum? I would love to have one as the Edith is only a handheld tote.

Also, how is the durability of the contrast stitching? Any horror stories of loose stitching at all? :confused1:

A big TIA!

Congrats on your first Chloe!

I haven't heard any horror stories about the contrast stitching coming loose. I've only had my edith a few months and no problems for me!

I don't think you will be able to order a strap. There were 2 different styles of edith, one with one without. You'd have to get creative I think and have hooks added to your bag and find something that would function as a strap. I seem to remember some one posting they might try that.

Thanks for the responses guys! Good to know about the stitching but so sad about the strap :crybaby:.

I guess I'll have to see if I truly am in love with it to make a decision. With a lil' one on the way, I'm not quite sure now if the handheld tote is the wisest decision....:sad:.