New to chanel!

ps:// is it safe to buy from ebay? as the chanel in melbourne has so little choices....:sad:

xxx Please read our rules :idea:

you can also get new and vintage chanel bags from madam virtue on crossley street in the city; bought a few from them before, great service and lovely choices. prices were good too!

also, i don't really like the service at chanel in melbourne. the only SA i like is kelly.

thavasa, the caviar is less prone to superficial scratches because it is textured (pebbly) leather compared to the lambskin which is smooth and shiny in comparison.

Having said that, I find that lambskin gives the bag a tad more classy look due to its natural shine and texture :smile:

thanks! dozzaroo, I also found that lambskin looks more classy for my liking:smile: just don't know why everybody like caviay better.

Caviar is just more durable easier to take care. In my opinion, first I love lambskin too but then for some reason I check the bag out at the store I love caviar more and more. I don't want to buy an expensive purse and afraid to use it cus of the high maintenance.

Caviar is just more durable easier to take care. In my opinion, first I love lambskin too but then for some reason I check the bag out at the store I love caviar more and more. I don't want to buy an expensive purse and afraid to use it cus of the high maintenance.

agreed. i have to ask this question though: why do girls carry their nice bags clubbing? aren't they afraid the bags will get ruined? i would never carry my chanel or lv etc to a club... NEVER!

hey ashaislove, I am one of those girls who bring my bags clubbing. Normally with LV i dont really care because it's canvas and requires minimum care anyway. Also, now with the no-smoking rule in clubs in Melbourne(or even Australia wide), there's no need to worry about ciggie burns!

With Chanels, I tend to be a bit more careful and only bring my caviar ones when I'm out clubbing... Also, you'd find that most of us baby our bags no matter where we are(including clubs!). And what good is a bag if we can't use it???

Hope that answers your query :smile: