*NEW* to Chanel - questions regarding classic quilted WOC in black caviar

jilly.bean

Jan 23, 2013
Hi there!

I am very, very new to Chanel and I finally decided I want to take the plunge and purchase the classic quilted WOC in black caviar with silver hardware. From what I've been reading on this forum, it looks like this particular bag is in very high demand. I saw it on the Chanel site for several months, but it has now disappeared under the "Classic" section. I'm assuming this means that the bag is seasonal? But why was it listed as a classic if it is seasonal? My sister went to the Chanel department at Nordstrom in San Diego last week and asked for the bag but they said it was considered a style of last season. Is it true? I saw on another thread that there is a wait list? Will this purse continue to be manufactured (if so, when?) or is it discontinued forever? :sad: If it is no longer manufactured, where is the best place to try to find it? I'm very skeptical to purchase on eBay. :panic:

Answers would be much appreciated!!!

italian1224

Feb 7, 2013
Hi It is a classic bag, but what they do is every season they come in different colors and leathers. Like this season it's lambskin with silver only and

italian1224

Feb 7, 2013
Caviar with gold hardware. I have my name on a waiting list for the caviar I've been waiting since October. It's hard to find they don't make a lot I guess, that's what my Sa at Chanel told me. Hopefully next month I should get it, she called me yesterday to tell me :smile:)) try putting your name on a waiting list at the boutique and Bloomingdales, neimams, also Nordstrom. That's what I did.