new to chanel... please let me know what bag is it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi.. basically im from LV forum and i'm very very new to chanel, never purchase a chanel bag before, but really admire chanel flapbag 2.55 so much, i hope that i can buy 1 someday..

btw, i have a question, i found this picture in internet, but have no idea wat bag is this? is this a cambon bowling bag? does it come with small/medium/large size like flapbag? anyone know the measurement? TIA.. really hope can join the chanel comittee soon or later

Attached Files:

2. anyone??

3. #3 Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
    Yes, that's the cambon bowler. I believe the beige/black combination you pictured has been discontinued. They do have beige/beige.

There are many different STYLES that come from the cambon line, including the bowler you listed, the reporter style, messenger style, tote style, etc.

Looking up the bowler style you pictured on eBay, the dimensions I pulled up were approx 11" x 6" x 4", and 10" strap drop.