New to Chanel/Have you ever seen this style?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goingindebt

Oct 14, 2006
hi alya this unfortunately looks like a super duper counterfeit / knockoff Chanel. If you like this you will love the look of genuine Chanels (better quality, style);).

alya

O.G.
Oct 28, 2008
I do not like to buy fakes.That's why I posted to make sure! Thank you goingindebt.

goingindebt

Oct 14, 2006
No problem, there are tons of deals to be had out there on pre-loved and brand new bags, i'm sure you'll find something to love!

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
Alya, I've seen this before but I'm not sure if it was a fake. You know that show on MTV "Sweet 16" about spoiled 16 year olds and their birthday parties? One of the guys (yes a guy) was carrying this Chanel backpack thing. It looks like it might be part of the Cambon line if it is indeed real.

LVKeepallfan

Apr 8, 2008
Sunny SoCal, USA
I'm not aware Cambon came out w/ this specific styles. Besides, don't assume that because a show is on tv involving rich people means that they are using authentic designer bags. Just my $ .02.

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
I'm not aware Cambon came out w/ this specific styles. Besides, don't assume that because a show is on tv involving rich people means that they are using authentic designer bags. Just my $ .02.
Who is assume it's real because it was on a show involving rich people? :shrugs: I think I stated at least twice I was unclear on its authenticity.

Sorry, OP, looks like one of our resident experts, Smoothoprter, thinks the bag is a fake.

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
Like Mon said, this style was never made. The fake zipper pull on the backside of the bag is commonly used on fake bags.

Closing this, since the OP also posted this in the Authenticate This thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.