New to Chanel Classic Flap

luvprada

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
Thinking about getting a classic flap and need suggestions. Which is the least delicate material? What would you suggest as a first and only flap as that is all I would be able to afford. Size is not an issue. Thank you!

Thinking about getting a classic flap and need suggestions. Which is the least delicate material? What would you suggest as a first and only flap as that is all I would be able to afford. Size is not an issue. Thank you!

2.55 in size 226 (many call this the "reissue" bag). It has distressed calfskin, and any scratches would just blend right in, it's an iconic Chanel bag having been designed by Coco Chanel herself in 1955 (it was brought back by Karl in 2005) and it's still going strong) but doesn't shout "CHANEL" so it's a bit under the radar other than by those who know Chanel. It's lightweight compared to any of the other bags, and it's easy and comfortable to wear. If I had to have only one flap, it would be one of these.

2.55 in size 226 (many call this the "reissue" bag). It has distressed calfskin, and any scratches would just blend right in, it's an iconic Chanel bag having been designed by Coco Chanel herself in 1955 (it was brought back by Karl in 2005) and it's still going strong) but doesn't shout "CHANEL" so it's a bit under the radar other than by those who know Chanel. It's lightweight compared to any of the other bags, and it's easy and comfortable to wear. If I had to have only one flap, it would be one of these.

Perfect, I would only change the last sentence a little. If I had to have only one flap, apart of my 1st lambskin flap, it would be one of these. :smile:

Caviar leather because it's tougher.

M/L if you also want to use it as an evening bag. But Jumbo for everyday.

Black because it goes with everything.

Silver hardware is more my style, so that's just me. I heard gold resells better though.

I have photos of my jumbo here. I'm about 5'5.
Brunchatchanels.blogspot.com

2.55 in size 226 (many call this the "reissue" bag). It has distressed calfskin, and any scratches would just blend right in, it's an iconic chanel bag having been designed by coco chanel herself in 1955 (it was brought back by karl in 2005) and it's still going strong) but doesn't shout "chanel" so it's a bit under the radar other than by those who know chanel. It's lightweight compared to any of the other bags, and it's easy and comfortable to wear. If i had to have only one flap, it would be one of these.

+1