New to BV, sharing my beloved 2 beautes

Congratulations on your vintage Classic Bottega Veneta pieces! Very lux. Perhaps our BV pro @V0N1B2 may be able to identify these bags... In the meantime, welcome to BV and know we’ll always have room for the classics! :heart: :flowers:

As I wrote in the ID this BV thread about the brown bag:
A lot of Bottega bags did not have official names back then. This bag is from (maybe?) Spring 2007? IIRC, it also came in Ottone and Pergemena. Is your bag Cervo leather? Some similar styled bags from that season were. Looks like Ebano and it was probably called something very generic like Braided Handle Shoulder Bag or something. A photo of the authenticity tag would be the place to start... :flowers:
This bag is Ebano, it is Nappa as far as I know and it's actually from Resort 2006. It may not have had a formal name, as the majority of that era BV bags didn't. It might have been part of the "Catena" line that season which included a Veneta, a satchel-style bag, and this intrecciato hobo - not to mention shoes as well. You will notice the chain detailing along the sides of the bag; this is where the Catena treatment name comes from.

The second bag also may have not had a formal name other than Embroidered Trim Satchel or something generic like that. It is from Spring 2006 and I'm afraid I don't know the colour. If someone has a Spring 2006 catalogue, they might be able to find the name and colour for you. It also came in a tote version - I have attached a still from an old BV advertisement showing the two bags. The second pic is your satchel and as you can see from the magazine writeup, it retailed for $2900 back in 2006.
Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 10.23.32 PM.png
Image1094.JPG.bcc0ecb04be7298b7cb79bd1363c2900.JPG

As I wrote in the ID this BV thread about the brown bag:

This bag is Ebano, it is Nappa as far as I know and it's actually from Resort 2006. It may not have had a formal name, as the majority of that era BV bags didn't. It might have been part of the "Catena" line that season which included a Veneta, a satchel-style bag, and this intrecciato hobo - not to mention shoes as well. You will notice the chain detailing along the sides of the bag; this is where the Catena treatment name comes from.

The second bag also may have not had a formal name other than Embroidered Trim Satchel or something generic like that. It is from Spring 2006 and I'm afraid I don't know the colour. If someone has a Spring 2006 catalogue, they might be able to find the name and colour for you. It also came in a tote version - I have attached a still from an old BV advertisement showing the two bags. The second pic is your satchel and as you can see from the magazine writeup, it retailed for $2900 back in 2006.
View attachment 4849756
View attachment 4849758
Thank you so much! Appreciate those pics! Wow! And 2006? These bags are literally feeling like new!