Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Cammello

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

BAGLADY-SHOEFLY

In Love & Luxe
O.G.
Mar 1, 2009
I love a puddle of glorious leather so I find myself drawn the the Pouch! My wardrobe is quite neutral. My bag collection consists on mostly LV and Chanel in blacks browns and whites. Please help me choose my first BV, all thoughts and opinions welcome.
Kind Regards:flowers:

Deep Blue
DE2AC400-0A2F-4BF3-9A84-B6A384BFF3AB.jpeg
Bordeaux
EE87D57D-E3E6-4A6F-BF34-009B34D38E20.jpeg
Or Cammello
30755BCD-E7D0-4DB6-95D4-0DCB7466D73D.jpeg

let’s look at all three.
i had Bordeaux and sold it. Pretty but didn’t match my wardrobe and felt fall-ish.

Carmelo is very popular and seems like a good neutral. Probably the safe choice given your current collection and would mesh nicely with your LVs.

Deep blue - I think this is a lovey color. I prefer this actuallly simply as a color. But is it the right shade with your neutral wardrobe? There’s also the notion that this style — a puddle of glorious leather —might be most glorious in an earth tone.

So with that written, I’d select Carmelo.

Since you have brown bags already, I would personally go with either the deep blue or bordeaux. For me it will then come down to whether your neutrals are more warm (camel, cream, beige, tan etc.), or cool toned (black, white, grey). I personally like pairing blue with cool tones and burgundy with warm. Just my humble opinion.

Let us know what you decide! And welcome to BV! :smile:

let’s look at all three.
i had Bordeaux and sold it. Pretty but didn’t match my wardrobe and felt fall-ish.

Carmelo is very popular and seems like a good neutral. Probably the safe choice given your current collection and would mesh nicely with your LVs.

Deep blue - I think this is a lovey color. I prefer this actuallly simply as a color. But is it the right shade with your neutral wardrobe? There’s also the notion that this style — a puddle of glorious leather —might be most glorious in an earth tone.

So with that written, I’d select Carmelo.
Since you have brown bags already, I would personally go with either the deep blue or bordeaux. For me it will then come down to whether your neutrals are more warm (camel, cream, beige, tan etc.), or cool toned (black, white, grey). I personally like pairing blue with cool tones and burgundy with warm. Just my humble opinion.

Let us know what you decide! And welcome to BV! :smile:
I'd say deep blue or bordeaux.
I definitely would like an option that works year round. I am light olive complected, (not sure that matters) my daily wear is casual consisting of mostly jean, white and black and grey. When I wear color I like pinks and blues. Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: 880 and jbags07
i was thinking of blue myself, it's a nice, neutral and easy to match colour
I personally ended up with black, because i wear a lot of blue and navy, and i thought black was better for a) contrast b) easy maintenance
if the choice is only between these 3, i'd vote for Blue :smile:

• Love
Reactions: 880 and jbags07
I’ve not seen this color since in person. Based on the image, it reads very Fall/Autumn and I fear it could be too brown or too red and end up being a weird non color. If you go this route, then Bordeaux is much prettier. I checked BV’s site to get a better sense of the color Rust and I think there are better options. Hopefully someone that has seen it can chime in.

Reactions: ksuromax
I’ve not seen this color since in person. Based on the image, it reads very Fall/Autumn and I fear it could be too brown or too red and end up being a weird non color. If you go this route, then Bordeaux is much prettier. I checked BV’s site to get a better sense of the color Rust and I think there are better options. Hopefully someone that has seen it can chime in.
i've seen it, and i agree, it's very Autumnal colour
it's beautiful, but imho it's not go-with-everything option

Yes, I’m leaning toward Bordeaux or Blue. The blue in pics comes up sometime jewel tones and sometimes flat. Bordeaux seems to universally photograph the same. So maybe a better choice sight unseen? Tough decision not seeing them in person.

Yes, I’m leaning toward Bordeaux or Blue. The blue in pics comes up sometime jewel tones and sometimes flat. Bordeaux seems to universally photograph the same. So maybe a better choice sight unseen? Tough decision not seeing them in person.
Blue is definitely NOT a jewel tone
here's one i captured in the Bloomie's a while ago
it's not flat, or dull, but i'd say muted dark blue
IMG_20190812_1909257.jpg