New to Bottega, got my first BV:)

sona

Dec 24, 2008
Hello Guys, I bought an off white BV, the leather is wonderfully soft and squishy and it smells just wonderful:smile: I am so thrilled to have my first Bottega:smile: I think its called Storm hobo, from what Ive seen in the style refernce library. I love it, however the handles of the bag feel a little bit tight, and I have lean arms. I was wondering if I could attach a shoulder strap to the bag to carry it with a longer strap or even accross body. Would this look funny? What do you think? Thanks

Here is a picture of the bag.

Attachments

• braided_flap_hobo.JPG
    braided_flap_hobo.JPG
    2.9 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:
Congratulations sona! BV deerskin os my favorite leather and the Storm color is wonderful. I think you could attach a shoulder strap. Have you checked with BV if any other Storm colored bags had removable longer straps? If so, perhaps you could order a strap.

Thank you guys , Here is another picture if it can be enlarged. Its buttery soft and you are right it looks like it would just pool down. Im really paranoid about the handles getting darker with use though. My friend suggested Apple Guard for handles on the handle.. Have you used a certain product to protect this particular leather? Could you suggest a stain reppelent and a handle protector? Thanks:smile:

Attachments

• DSC00394.JPG
    DSC00394.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
stunning, i have head good things about appleguard, but ahve not tried it personally. if you search the louis vuitton thread you can find info about appleguard on vachetta leather (their naked leather).
deerskin is soooooo durable!!!