New to Bottega, got my first BV:)

I have this style in noce. I can tell you with use the handle will soften considerably and mold to your shoulder. Yes, the bag puddles....good description ladies.....sometimes it's so soft it can be hard to get stuff in and out of the bag (for me at least). You might be able to SO a long strap in that color from BV. The metal end clips would attach nicely to the rings and I think it would look fine.

Congrats - wonderful bag!:tup: Till yesterday I'm a fan of BV!! I have bought a wallet, and now I will forget all the LV wallets I had in the last years!! They ar so stiff, hard and uncomfortible.:tdown:
I will buy my first BV bag in the next time, and I will sell all my LV bags! LV isn't to compare with BV!!! :nogood::nogood::nogood:Enyoy it!

Congratulations, sona, on your yummy and beautiful first BV. Enjoy!!

attachment.php

Any modeling pics coming?:biggrin:

Thanks LLANeedle! I think that the only way I could carry this bag, The handles are too precious to touch with my hands:smile: Thanks atlantique, Im glad you are loving your BV wallet, I can only Imagine how soft they are:smile: and Mid- I could post a modeling pic this weekend:smile:

Thanks Jburgh Im gonna do that. Can I order the strap from the website?

sona - I see you are in PGH! I lived there for many years, it was a great place to live. I miss the Strip District...hehe that comment should raise some eyebrows..it will be our secret and we will let the others Google it. :graucho::wtf::graucho:

Back to topic. Now that I see your enlarged picture, I don't think that is storm. Can you tell us the tag numbers? I bought the DH a Storm man-bag and it is the color of a cloudy sky with a storm coming.

Regarding the strap, I suggest you call Nicole from the Atlantic City boutique and ask how to proceed. She is the boutique manager there, is a doll, and will be in the same time zone. She can help you identify another bag that has an appropriate strap in the same color, and order it as a replacement, unless spare straps are available as separate entities...I don't know.

Oh that wonderful Jburgh, Yes I love the strip , its funny esp when I have friends visiting and I tell them Im taking them to the "Strip District" right after they have gotten over the fact that I live in "Shadyside" LOL...

Im so sorry, I was exposing my ignorance on BV bags, I saw this hobo in the style ref library being referred to as the storm hobo and dint realize that was the color, I thought that was the name of the bag:P The color is White Sand. Ill call Nichole, Thanks so much for the info, I would really love to carry this with a shoulder strap. To be safe.

I was just wondering; does the top of this bag close with a magnetic clasp? I saw one like it on ebay and the description said that the top did not close with any kind of clasp or zipper. Does it just fold over when you carry it?

Thanks nerf, Stormy, there is no clasp on the top of this bag. It slouches a bit when you carry it. From what I read the handles soften over time and it looks even more slouchy. Ill post picture carrying it today so you can get an idea. I went to store that sells Bottega here, we dont have an actual bottega store where I live, and the had a gorgeous ebony sloane. Now I want that bag too:P