New to Balenciaga

lovemonty

Mar 26, 2009
I have couple of LVs and Gucci, but completely new to Balenciaga bags.

1) I live in N. Cal, where do I go to see/feel the bags to find out what color/style I might like?
2) I noticed some of the *used* bags online has softer leather, would you recommend second-hand Balenciaga bags? If so, which online store would you recommend?
3) What is your favorite Balenciaga style(s)? I'm eying the City or Part Time. Would you mind share with me what are your favorite Balenciaga bags?

Thank you!

I also love PT style and city the most, I love the longer strap and handles of the PT and the City is just such a classic bbag, you can never go wrong with it imo, specially as your first bbag!
I live in europe so I cannot advise you where to go in Cal, but I bought all my bbags used via ebay so far and I am very happy with my bags.. they are all in great (and already broken in) condition!

My very first bbag was a twiggy - I love that style too =)

I only have a City and a Part time - love them both! The City is a little smaller than I would really like, so PT is def. my favourite style of the two. Can't wait to go to London in September and try out Day and Pompom etc. :biggrin:

Have fun figuring out which style you want - once that is taken care of there is colour ... :graucho:

2) Balenciaga bags look better as they age (at least that's what I think).. You should get a second-hand bag IF you like the color and IF it's in good condition :smile: look at the links mentioned here and hopefully you'll find one you like!

3) My favorite style is City (First is too small, work is too big and part time just looks weird to me :P) but lately I've started wanting more mid-days!