New to balenciaga birthday reveal!

Sep 25, 2010
I'm normally in the lv forum but I decided this yr I would branch out into different designers! Well today is my birthday and I'm on vacation in Vegas! All the bags I was considering on getting were completely out of stock. So I randomly walked passed balenciaga and saw this in the window! I knew it was meant to be.
2ughzx3.jpg

Balenciaga tube bag!
I asked about this bag on the forum a couple of months ago but then it was sold out every where and there isn't a balenciaga store in Houston well I knew I had to get it!! Love love LOVE this bag

Happy B-Day.:Partyhat: What a gorgeous bag. I really like it. Do you mind posting a modeling shot? also inside the bag. Thank you. Do you find it easy to carry or find your things in it?

Happy B-Day.:Partyhat: What a gorgeous bag. I really like it. Do you mind posting a modeling shot? also inside the bag. Thank you. Do you find it easy to carry or find your things in it?

I just got the bag today so I haven't carried it yet. Ill take a picture of the inside and modeling shot once I get back to my hotel room

I just got the bag today so I haven't carried it yet. Ill take a picture of the inside and modeling shot once I get back to my hotel room

sammytheMUA said:
I'm normally in the lv forum but I decided this yr I would branch out into different designers! Well today is my birthday and I'm on vacation in Vegas! All the bags I was considering on getting were completely out of stock. So I randomly walked passed balenciaga and saw this in the window! I knew it was meant to be.

Balenciaga tube bag!
I asked about this bag on the forum a couple of months ago but then it was sold out every where and there isn't a balenciaga store in Houston well I knew I had to get it!! Love love LOVE this bag

Happy Bday!!!!! Great buy!