New to balenciaga birthday reveal!

Sep 25, 2010
houston
I'm normally in the lv forum but I decided this yr I would branch out into different designers! Well today is my birthday and I'm on vacation in Vegas! All the bags I was considering on getting were completely out of stock. So I randomly walked passed balenciaga and saw this in the window! I knew it was meant to be.

Balenciaga tube bag!
I asked about this bag on the forum a couple of months ago but then it was sold out every where and there isn't a balenciaga store in Houston well I knew I had to get it!! Love love LOVE this bag

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Happy B-Day.:Partyhat: What a gorgeous bag. I really like it. Do you mind posting a modeling shot? also inside the bag. Thank you. Do you find it easy to carry or find your things in it?

Sep 25, 2010
houston
Happy B-Day.:Partyhat: What a gorgeous bag. I really like it. Do you mind posting a modeling shot? also inside the bag. Thank you. Do you find it easy to carry or find your things in it?
I just got the bag today so I haven't carried it yet. Ill take a picture of the inside and modeling shot once I get back to my hotel room

Sep 25, 2010
houston
I just got the bag today so I haven't carried it yet. Ill take a picture of the inside and modeling shot once I get back to my hotel room

maxxout

K 28 size reference
O.G.
Mar 27, 2010
I really like this......dammm. Could you possibly do a mod shot? I would love to see it on to understand the size.
REALLY NICE!

Oct 1, 2012
sammytheMUA said:
I'm normally in the lv forum but I decided this yr I would branch out into different designers! Well today is my birthday and I'm on vacation in Vegas! All the bags I was considering on getting were completely out of stock. So I randomly walked passed balenciaga and saw this in the window! I knew it was meant to be.

Balenciaga tube bag!
I asked about this bag on the forum a couple of months ago but then it was sold out every where and there isn't a balenciaga store in Houston well I knew I had to get it!! Love love LOVE this bag
Happy Bday!!!!! Great buy!

jooon

O.G.
Nov 5, 2010
Happy Birthday! Bags are the BEST presents ever. ;) Lovely bag. Looks very sophisticated. A very different vibe compared to the moto bags.