New to Bal; strap question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone! I just got my first B-bag,today, a red Twiggy from eStylesense. Although I perused the photos in the reference thread before I ordered, I didn't realize the strap was so short. So my question is, are there longer straps that I can purchase for my bag? Otherwise, it's hot!

2. I read that BalNY was selling longer straps for $100. Some PFers have attached non-Balenciaga straps to their bags, which might be another option. Also, Bbag straps tend to get a bit longer with wear anyway so maybe you might want to wait a while, break in the bag before getting another strap?

3. Yes fakes.

I'm sorry this happened, I hope you can get your money back.

Please report them to the authorities.

4. don't know how much you paid for the red twiggy, but i remember reading on the "Balenciaga Shopping" forum that estylesense is a fake retailer. Hope you can get your $ back!

5. sorry.

closing this thread.

Please post any Auth questions in the above mentioned thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.