New Timeless Classics *pics*

OK I need to see this one in person.. WOW
100_18811.jpg

To those who asked:

The tag simply reads "classic flap", nothing more. But the price point and the description should be enough to let the SA know which one you mean.

The white and black are the same size. I tried both on; identical. HTH

Is the accordian flap very structured on the bottom like the GST and Medallion Tote? Or is it softer and smooshier? I haven't tried one on yet, but I found the GST and Medallion too wide and bulky. Thanks!

Thanks for posting the pics Savannah!!! I am so in :heart::heart::heart: with the white one...Now I have to find a store that carries it...because the south coast Chanel and Bloomingdales didn't have it in stock...when I was there this past weekend...

Savannah, I thought I remembered you saying that there was a rumor that these accordian flaps might come in other pretty colors like pink,etc. True? Or did I dream it? Have you heard any more about that?:love:

you are welcome ladies. just want you all to know that the accordion does look bigger IRL, at least to me.

Gerry, the accordion flaps in glazed lambskin does come in pink. a light peach pink.

culgal, since this collection is in washed caviar, the leather is softer and smooshier than the regular caviar on the GST and the Medallion. but i think it will still hold it's shape over time.

Savannah, thank you SOOO much for the pictures of the Boston bag. I've been lusting over it since I've seen pictures. Would you be able to post picture of the inside? I have yet to see it in real life, and there aren't pictures of the inside anywhere. It would be VERY much appreciated.

Thank you!