New Tiffany T Two Hinged Bangle Sizing Question

Aug 20, 2006
Hey Folks!

So, I exchanged my xmas gift from a Tiffany Smile bracelet to a Tiffany T Two Hinged Bangle (I couldn't resist!)

In the store, the small size fit me perfectly!
However, I'm just worried about summer swelling and/or potential weight gain from a pregnancy etc.

The SA told me the next size up would be too large and the bangle runs the risk of flipping around (which I would hate).

What would my fellow PSers do? I'm including some morning shots for everyone to consider.

I'll try and exchange in the next day or two if the consensus on here is to do that. I tried looking up information about what folks did with their Cartier Love bangles, but because Cartier is a lot more specific with their sizing, I don't think it'll apply.

Thanks folks!!

Attachments

• 20181221_055008.jpg
    20181221_055008.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 548
  • 20181221_054957.jpg
    20181221_054957.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 466
  • 20181221_054935.jpg
    20181221_054935.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 444
Hey Folks!

So, I exchanged my xmas gift from a Tiffany Smile bracelet to a Tiffany T Two Hinged Bangle (I couldn't resist!)

However, I'm just worried about summer swelling and/or potential weight gain from a pregnancy etc.

The SA told me the next size up would be too large and the bangle runs the risk of flipping around (which I would hate).

What would my fellow PSers do? I'm including some morning shots for everyone to consider.

I'll try and exchange in the next day or two if the consensus on here is to do that. I tried looking up information about what folks did with their Cartier Love bangles, but because Cartier is a lot more specific with their sizing, I don't think it'll apply.

Thanks folks!!
Looks great and perfect!! Love it, the size too!

Hey Folks!

Thanks folks!!

This size looks perfect

Looks great and perfect!! Love it, the size too!

Love it...the size is perfect!

I think you will be fine with this size. It is beautiful.

This size looks perfect

Thanks to everyone for your kind replies!
I'm just hyper worried about swelling or weight gain! The SA reassured me that wrists don't change that much, but I just wanted to see if any Cartier lovers or someone else with a snug bracelet had any issues later on.

I'm in love with this bracelet!

Thanks to everyone for your kind replies!
I'm just hyper worried about swelling or weight gain! The SA reassured me that wrists don't change that much, but I just wanted to see if any Cartier lovers or someone else with a snug bracelet had any issues later on.

I'm in love with this bracelet!
I have a Cartier Love bracelet and if I ever gained weight, for me it never affected my wrists.

Reactions: sedatedrainbow
I have a Cartier Love bracelet and if I ever gained weight, for me it never affected my wrists.

Thanks for talking to me about your experience!
I'm always trying to plan ahead and anticipate any concerns!
My weight fluctuates quite a bit, but so far, the wrists have somewhat maintained themselves.
It's great to hear from other folks with life experiences such as @Addicted to bags

Thank you PSers for your support, as usual!!

Thanks for talking to me about your experience!
I'm always trying to plan ahead and anticipate any concerns!
My weight fluctuates quite a bit, but so far, the wrists have somewhat maintained themselves.
It's great to hear from other folks with life experiences such as @Addicted to bags

Thank you PSers for your support, as usual!!
Is it rose or yellow gold
It is gorgeous

I have a Love bracelet that I wear fairly snug to the wrist. Even while I was pregnant or while visiting relatives in Florida I didn’t notice much of a difference. Certainly not enough to make me want to remove the bracelet.

Hope that helps! I think your bracelet looks beautiful and the fit looks good to me.

Is it rose or yellow gold
It is gorgeous

Thanks so much!
I adore the bracelet. Very dainty, but still has substance. It's rose gold (which I absolutely adore!)

I have a Love bracelet that I wear fairly snug to the wrist. Even while I was pregnant or while visiting relatives in Florida I didn’t notice much of a difference. Certainly not enough to make me want to remove the bracelet.

Hope that helps! I think your bracelet looks beautiful and the fit looks good to me.

Thanks for your input!
I actually exchanged the bracelet for a medium for a full 3 hours and walked around the mall. The bracelet kept spinning and it ended up leaving huge red marks on my wrist! Even the SA was pretty shocked.
She said to re-exchange for the small and take a few weeks to think about what I really need.
So, I'm back to the small again, and the fit is much, much better. The bracelet feels light enough for me that I don't worry and yet there's still room.

Thanks again!

I think the size is right for you! Speaking as someone who has actually gained and lost a lot of weight in my lifetime, my snug bracelets from my fat days (hold overs from my first round of "thin days") still fit me 30kg down (10kg lower than my original "thin days"!) - they are of course looser but not so much that they spin or leave marks. I think there's plenty of room in the small to accommodate a bit of swelling or weight gain.