New tiffany necklaces

Jujuma

O.G.
Nov 9, 2009
Just got summer2011 catalog today and love the new bug necklaces. Has anyone seen them IRL? I liked the bee first but now think I have to have the ladybug, I've had a bit of bad luck lately and the ladybug seems appropriate. We don't usually do big mother's day, but I already put a hint in. So which one do you guys like???

Just got summer2011 catalog today and love the new bug necklaces. Has anyone seen them IRL? I liked the bee first but now think I have to have the ladybug, I've had a bit of bad luck lately and the ladybug seems appropriate. We don't usually do big mother's day, but I already put a hint in. So which one do you guys like???

I like the ladybug. It is really cute!

I got the catalog as well and the new Schlumberger necklaces are gorgeous! I think getting the ladybug is a wonderful idea - not only is the price reasonable, wearing it will surely bring you luck!!

I had to see them so I went to my Tiffany's today and they didn't have them! So bummed. She didn't think they were gettiing them, but could bring on in for me. I don't usually ask for jewelry just heavily hint. Now it won't be spontaneous. Don't know if I should have her get it, I know I don't have to buy it, or hint for DH to go in, but then he might get something else. That could go either way.

The bee on the left hand page set in white gold and platinum.... Beautiful!!! Nothing I'd probably wear but something I'd definitely state at if someone wore it... But then again id probably come off really creepy. Haha