New Tiffany Fragrance!

bobochu

Jewellery and Cruising Addict!
O.G.
Apr 13, 2013
Original link: https://www.fragrantica.com/news/Tiffany-Co-new-fragrance-9773.html

The famous jewelry designer house Tiffany will launch its new fragrance Tiffany & Co in August 2017 as their first edition after 15 years. While the previous perfumes of this brand belonged to the Chanel group, the new one is made in cooperation with Coty. It is expected to be a hit among the gifting fragrances.

Edgar Huber, president of Coty Luxury, explained that for this fragrance they have a different strategy and approach that will not strive to become a best-seller, but to depict the brand's trademark and heritage. "It’s so much about emotion. It’s about New York. It’s about an iconic American brand…which is extremely well-known in America, in Asia, but also in parts of Europe. It’s synonymous with quality and emotion," Huber told wwd.

In order to embody this brand, each aspect of the new edition carries the distinctive references - its glass bottle is carved as a diamond, the blue box is identical to the famous jewelry boxes, and perfumer Daniela Andrier chose the iris flower as the main ingredient, as she believes it has many facets, just like diamonds. The advertising campaign is shot by Steven Meisel and will highlight various pulse points on a body.

The fragrance will be available from the 1st of August 2017 in Bloomingdale's boutique on 59th Street, New York, and in the key Tiffany & Co. shops all over the United States. The rest rest of the world will have to wait till October.

Tiffany & Co will be available as a 30, 50 and 75 ml for $75, $105 and $132.

What do you guys think? I'm pretty excited to try it, and will definitely smell it if I come across it.

I'm really disappointed to find out that they've discontinued the fragrance they were selling up until now. I treated myself to a bottle when I spent Christmas in New York and it always brings back fond memories. I only have a small amount left and can't find any for sale anywhere. Genuinely saddened by this and hoping they will bring it back one day

My family has a perfume distribution business so I'm very well acquainted with fragrances. I have smelled the older Tiffany one in Tiffany stores (wasn't available anywhere else) but I didn't think it was anything special. Curious to see how this one smells. If it will be available to the mass markets through retail stores and Bloomingdales etc there will likely be wiggle room in price. The Chanel group of fragrances are very highly controlled and always at a fixed price.

My family has a perfume distribution business so I'm very well acquainted with fragrances. I have smelled the older Tiffany one in Tiffany stores (wasn't available anywhere else) but I didn't think it was anything special. Curious to see how this one smells. If it will be available to the mass markets through retail stores and Bloomingdales etc there will likely be wiggle room in price. The Chanel group of fragrances are very highly controlled and always at a fixed price.

Hi tarana6! The fragrance will be available at Bloomingdale's in NYC.

Reactions: uhpharm01
I'm really disappointed to find out that they've discontinued the fragrance they were selling up until now. I treated myself to a bottle when I spent Christmas in New York and it always brings back fond memories. I only have a small amount left and can't find any for sale anywhere. Genuinely saddened by this and hoping they will bring it back one day

Hi,
Not sure if you are talking about the Men's or Women's scent but try the Tucson, AZ store at La Encantada. They might still have some. The number is 520-577-7772. Good luck.