Please share your Hermès collection!!!

First B family photo of 2019!! Can’t wait to see what this new year brings [emoji173]️
d2cabb0e492f0a30dba8fed73af45900.jpg
8e28dc22edc10b993f4f88601e9a44af.jpg
This family photo makes me feel like I **NEED** and etain B in my life :heart:

After much consolidation, here is my modest collection of H bags. :love: Not pictured: mini Constance rose extreme, black box Kelly 35 (debating on keeping or leaving)

:heart::heart::heart:
You and I are almost identical twins. Had taken the Etoupe B25 offer, it would be very, very creepy.

BTW, keep the black box Kelly 35. *WE* can own it and the bigger bags are coming back. :smile:

I don't want to take a picture of my collection without my Goldie.

Reactions: diane278
After much consolidation, here is my modest collection of H bags. :love: Not pictured: mini Constance rose extreme, black box Kelly 35 (debating on keeping or leaving)

:heart::heart::heart:
Birkins.jpg
Ok... Here are my B's as of May 25, 2018. Forget about the newbies B's. In addition to the C18 RGHW twin, the K28 is the creepiest. Please pay attention to the twilly!!!
45795422_2243764272300243_8060633207671881728_o.jpg
Hi Twin!!!!

Last edited:
You and I are almost identical twins. Had taken the Etoupe B25 offer, it would be very, very creepy.

BTW, keep the black box Kelly 35. *WE* can own it and the bigger bags are coming back. :smile:

I don't want to take a picture of my collection without my Goldie.
Sooooo creepy!!! Can’t wait to see your collection! By Goldie do you mean your BF? I am Leaning more towards keeping the BBK (for us :lol:) .. it’s just massive!

Sooooo creepy!!! Can’t wait to see your collection! By Goldie do you mean your BF? I am Leaning more towards keeping the BBK (for us :lol:) .. it’s just massive!
Goldie is the B35 that I face planted on. She will be available for pickup probably in April, when I will visit NBS for another round of wallet bleeding.
The BF is Queen B.

Reactions: GoldFish8
My small collection. :smile: Framed C’est la Fete that started it all. My Evie that I carry almost every day. Such a good workhorse bag! My 30cm GP - discovered 36cm was too heavy for me. And a bunch of bracelets, hubby’s belt, a few twillies. I have re-homed a number of items I bought that I found just don’t work for me (36cm leather GP, a Massai, a Berlingot, a box leather Trim, a canvas GP, a few bracelets in colors I never grab, some chain d’ancre jewelry I didn’t wear). It’s so easy to love everything H but I am trying to control myself and get only things that I will actually use and that make my heart flutter!View attachment 4256256 View attachment 4256255
In love with your C‘EST LA FÊTE!

Hi everyone! Here is a new thread to share your your beautiful Hermès collection! Feel free to share whatever you like, from scarves to bags and everything in between! Big or small, all collections are welcome! And everyone is more than welcome to post, chit chat, and compliment each other’s collections!!! Thanks!!

I’ll go first! [emoji6]
View attachment 4240620View attachment 4240621
Such a lovely wide range collection! Pretty! :heart:

Reactions: Yoshi1296