**NEW THREAD** Please share your Hermès collection!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh no! Your SA is leaving you?! What are you gonna do? But also the KC sounds Divine :heart: ... which red is the c24?!

2. My SA has already retired and the SM let me crash the party because I happened to be in town for a conference.

The C24 is a Rouge H with my new SA.

3. Hands down My favorite rouge. Obviously, since we are twins. Do you like your new SA?

4. To keep this relevant, here are the black B's. I am too lazy to line them up.

Yes, I like my new SA.
    IMG_20190316_100809_676.jpg IMG_20190327_184702_405.jpg IMG_20190317_111521_902.jpg

5. Added a B30 Etain in RGHW yesterday, so I thought I'd share my H bag collection so far. :smile:

B35 - Noir PHW
    B30 - Gris Etain RGHW
    B30 - Gold GHW
    K28 - Lettre "M", Rouge H Barenia PHW
    Halzan Etoupe Clemence

Attached Files:

6. Love all the classic colors in your collection!

lavieauralenti likes this.
  7. Neutral heaven!

TeeCee77 and lavieauralenti like this.
  8. Wow! That’s one good looking noir family

GoldFish8 likes this.
  9. Thank you so much! My pride and joy .. *ahem*... well, besides my kids of course ;)

10. Lol! At least you don’t have to send a Birkin to college.

11. Ugh. Forget college, what about private pre-school :panic::facepalm::wtf:

12. I’m feeling a new thread coming on here...The Advantages of Birkins Over Children...:lol:

honey, ODEDIHAIMS, Onthego and 5 others like this.
  13. Thank you so much for sharing. I love that your picture lets me see etain with black, gold, and etoupe. And a recent etain leather togo. Very helpful. Fantastic collection.

14. My collection of “littles” I just love them all!

Attached Files:

15. Beautiful trio but that anemone KC is stealing my heart!

TeeCee77 likes this.