**NEW THREAD** Please share your Hermès collection!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Not the whole collection, but my collection of neutral Bs and K.

Front to back:
    SO all Noir Swift B25 GHW
    SO gold Togo and red tomato (I think can’t remember exact red ‍♀️) B30 Permabrass HW
    Kelly 35 GM Togo with Blue agate interior SHW (and a fun strap).

Didn’t realise I was so neutral!!?!?

Attached Files:

2. Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

3. Beautiful collection!!

foreverbagslove likes this.
  4. Beautiful neutral collection!!

5. I am enjoying seeing the collections posted so far. All are wonderful. Looking forward to seeing more.

corezone and Yoshi1296 like this.
  6. 720EBFD3-6E94-49EE-9BA8-D5C8FEDF33CE.jpeg 5989A0AD-7099-41C9-A68A-7580BB7373CD.jpeg I have a thing for the heritage leathers but I feel like some my bags overlap. I would love to diversify more but I just can’t let any of them go. I did wrestle for a year about the K25 and have tried to make it work but I think I will rehome her and the Pico.

7. OMG I love your entire collection!!

Birkinitis, Ceeyahd and ODEDIHAIMS like this.
  8. This is spectacular.

Ceeyahd, keodi and ODEDIHAIMS like this.
  9. Love your collection!! Heritage leather is just beautiful.

Wolfkishner, Ceeyahd and ODEDIHAIMS like this.
  10. What a fabulous collection - thank you for sharing!

Ceeyahd and ODEDIHAIMS like this.
  11. Thank you so much! I just realized I forgot to add my most used bag, my gold Evie PM.

12. My happy little birkin family out to play today IMG_3738.JPG

13. I love your heritage collection!!!!! I’m looking forward to seeing other members collex. This is a great thread!
    @TeeCee77 , I love your Birkin family, and was little noir pico sleeping in? Your family pic makes me tempted to get malachite...and then I remember how I really want to redo the fireplace in my great room. Choices, choices!

@QuelleFromage, I’m dying to see your collex. I admire the rouge box K and recent SO you posted awhile back. You have great taste.

14. Haha yes, just the Bs came out to play today. I need to do a full family pic, but I was being too lazy today haha!

PoppyLadyBird likes this.
  15. #45 Nov 18, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
    My small collection. :smile: Framed C’est la Fete that started it all. My Evie that I carry almost every day. Such a good workhorse bag! My 30cm GP - discovered 36cm was too heavy for me. And a bunch of bracelets, hubby’s belt, a few twillies. I have re-homed a number of items I bought that I found just don’t work for me (36cm leather GP, a Massai, a Berlingot, a box leather Trim, a canvas GP, a few bracelets in colors I never grab, some chain d’ancre jewelry I didn’t wear). It’s so easy to love everything H but I am trying to control myself and get only things that I will actually use and that make my heart flutter! 600A9F99-C1CC-496C-8234-813D4D2BD203.jpeg E8BA9A5C-8097-479E-AE01-96D5711427DE.jpeg