**NEW THREAD** Please share your Hermès collection!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Beautiful and thank you for posting! I do love seeing these, since Hermes is so much more than just bags...

Brimson likes this.
  2. Thanks! :smile:

3. Well, the poor BdC I passed on earlier remained homeless. I couldn’t take seeing it neglected like that....so I adopted it.
    (Security provided by an equally neglected toy that resides in the guest room....)
    9FDEFFAA-0CBD-496B-A960-8229F4A5CC84.jpeg
    The photo I had hoped to use but didn’t, because it looked ridiculous full size.....
    EE72D336-1770-4814-A94A-85647297D5AA.jpeg

4. +1

5. Some may say I have an addiction. I like to say I am utterly devoted :heart:

Here is my black bag collection. There are still a couple more Noir beauties I’d like to add if given the chance! :panic:

Attached Files:

6. Love everything about these!!:hbeat: The bag.. the painting and even the little swat man

Wolfkishner, ODEDIHAIMS and diane278 like this.
  7. You’re not only devoted. You’re also focused, passionate & consistent.

8. Aww thank you Diane! If only I were as focused on other things... my wallet would be a whole lot happier :giggle:

9. Fantastic collection.

GoldFish8 likes this.
  10. Awhhh Beautiful collection!!! Thanks for sharing :love::love::love::love:

GoldFish8 likes this.
  11. Thank you so much hun!! :heart:

12. Thank you dear!! My black bags have my
    Whole heart! Your new box baby is such a dream :heart: maybe for my next one :blush:

tlamdang08 likes this.
  13. beautiful collection!

14. diane, I love your paintings. They are spectacular! Did you paint them or you bought from somewhere?

GoldFish8 and diane278 like this.
  15. Thank you! I’m not an artist.....but I consider myself to be an enthusiastic collector. :yes: When I come across a painting that speaks to me, it’s very difficult to pass on it (although sometimes they’re simply out of my price range).