Please share your Hermès collection!!!

Ok here we go, mini k rouge tomate epsom, K28 noir epsom, K25 Blue electric/ rose extreme interior Togo sellier, B25 blue zanzibar Togo, B25 Gris T Togo, C18 Blue de prusse box, C18 anemone/ blue paon interior, Halzan craie swift, Evelyn’s in magnolia and rouge pivione, pico in rouge grenat, mini bolide in rose pourpre. Clic wallet in Etain. Not pictured is black Evelyn 29, etoupe bolide 28. I really need a pure red bag to complete my collection. And there I go again lol.
Which red are you thinking about, Pinkfairyjade?

View attachment 4397993 Re organising my bag cupboard so thought a family picture was in order! Always meant to post one here but never got round to it, I always coveted an Hermes bag and DH scrimped and saved to buy me my first, I thought I would be happy with one!
What a stunning shot!!! Very well rounded collection dear!!!

Reactions: Pinkfairyjade
Since I have *ahem* blonde hair, you eating a Rose Macaron and me eating a Macaroon would be like a hair color commercial

P.S. I’ll think of this from now on when I try to remember which is which :giggle:

Lol, yes!!
I knew about macaroons before macarons (neither to be confused with the Macrons, lol) love both treats.

some pink pieces
View attachment 4351497

rose confetti constance 18
rose azalee lindy 26
rose lipstick mini kelly
Picture perfect beauties!

View attachment 4397993 Re organising my bag cupboard so thought a family picture was in order! Always meant to post one here but never got round to it, I always coveted an Hermes bag and DH scrimped and saved to buy me my first, I thought I would be happy with one!

What a beautiful family! Haha I always thought I would be happy with just one B or K too[emoji16]