Please share your Hermès collection!!!

It's not too much trouble posting my entire H collection, being that I have just a fraction of what some of you lovely H ladies and gentlemen have. Here's everything (minus the porcelain, which I'm falling more in love with each day, God help me).
Here are my bags, H scarf drawers 1 and 2, H bracelets, belt, scarf rings and shoes:
View attachment 4307210
View attachment 4307211
View attachment 4307212
View attachment 4307213
View attachment 4307214

Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!

It's not too much trouble posting my entire H collection, being that I have just a fraction of what some of you lovely H ladies and gentlemen have. Here's everything (minus the porcelain, which I'm falling more in love with each day, God help me).
Here are my bags, H scarf drawers 1 and 2, H bracelets, belt, scarf rings and shoes:
View attachment 4307210
View attachment 4307211
View attachment 4307212
View attachment 4307213
View attachment 4307214
Oooooh I love those shoes on the top! Is there a small heel on those? Such a great collection!

View attachment 4307210
View attachment 4307211
View attachment 4307212
View attachment 4307213
View attachment 4307214
I love the colors in your collection. Thanks for sharing!

Here are my bags, H scarf drawers 1 and 2, H bracelets, belt, scarf rings and shoes:/ATTACH]
That’s a pretty substantial “fraction”! :tup: Your collection looks curated, organized and displayed to perfection. Nice job! :yes:

View attachment 4307210
View attachment 4307211
View attachment 4307212
View attachment 4307213
View attachment 4307214

What is the red bag in the front? I love that style! [emoji7]