**NEW THREAD** Please share your Hermès collection!!!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The BE part of my collection (picture taken last April). I don't think I have added any BE items since.
    20180420_222442.jpg
    And a close up with my Hermes B!tch modeling the C18.
    20180420_222825.jpg

2. Color me blondissima, but I don’t know what you mean :lol:
    I meant to say deep inside people may not know how much we love H...
    I think we share a brain because when I was coming up with names, Boss was definitely one of them as well :biggrin:

Rhl2987 likes this.
  3. I’m humbled by your beautiful collection. Had to pick up the birdie’s jaw off the floor when she saw it!
    Everyone holds their head up a bit higher when they’re wearing a nice scarf :biggrin:

meowlett likes this.
  4. Omg :eek:... ok twin you’ve been holding out on me! Wow what an amazing BE family! And your fur baby is adorable. She’s just looking like “yep, this is normal, nothing to see here people, this is just my mom” :lol:

blondissima777 and meowlett like this.
  5. Ha ha ha! My Queen B always holds her head high. She knows she is gorgeous.

6. The Queen B has been an Hermes B!tch for a long time. She is the official owner of all of my 90cm.
    Earlier last year, I was obsessed with BE and acquired a few pieces. I need to do a photo of my Noir collection at some point.

7. Do we need to mentally prepare ourselves before seeing them? A little meditation, yoga, some eye stretching perhaps, so no eye straining from all the scrolling? :biggrin:

ODEDIHAIMS and TresBeauHermes like this.
  8. I only have a handful of bags and a few bracelets. As long as I don't cheat by adding the Bleu Marine and Indigo bags into the mix, your eyes are safe.

diane278 and blondissima777 like this.
  9. Sorry to be an enabler, but those would be a perfect transition from your BE to your Noir collection hehehe

10. I am a big sucker for black and almost black items. And the SAs simply love to offer me those colors. My home store SA simply read my mind while my NBS SA did some data analysis of my wishlist and concluded that I am a big sucker for black and golden shades.

11. *swoons*
    I think that’s what happened when I got offered miss aubergine.
    Same here. I could rotate between black, black-ish, a handful of neutrals from beton to etoupe and a nicely baked Barenia and never get bored!

TresBeauHermes and meowlett like this.
  12. You can tell your fur baby is very proud of her gorgeous BE collection! :loveeyes:

blondissima777 and meowlett like this.
  13. This will be my favorite collection of ours for sure :graucho::hugs:Can’t wait to see!!!!

14. I’m currently wearing tinted computer blue light blocker glasses to help with the potential eye stain... very chic indeed :coolio::giggle:

15. I want one that will make things a little brighter because it’s hard to see so many black bags :roflmfao:
    I should make a list of all my dream black bags, just out of curiosity, to see what it adds up to lol
    A girl can dream, right?
    The problem is, I think I already spent that money in my previous life on black shoes...

Ania_P, diane278, ODEDIHAIMS and 2 others like this.