**NEW THREAD** Please share your Hermès collection!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to see the Rose Extreme Constance! :love::love::love:

TresBeauHermes likes this.
  2. Wow gorgeous!

NOIRetMoi likes this.
  3. Will try that out when I get to our bag on the west coast! Thanks twin!

NOIRetMoi likes this.
  4. You have all the HG bags!! :heart::love::love: And i love The sea of black and dark colors!!

NOIRetMoi likes this.
  5. Sure! Not great pictures as it was indoor at night. It is a Mini Constance rose extreme with PHW and swift leather

7224CE70-0C76-4420-AA8C-C743B7F80A68.jpeg 38CC926E-240B-4D94-A5B2-0F79FC7D0676.jpeg
  6. Thanks, Yoshi!
    Thank you, GoldFish! I do love a classic, that’s for sure!
    Sometimes I wonder if they are variations of the same thing and I immediately laugh. There’s no such thing as too much black anything :biggrin:

—————————————///—————————
    This thread got me thinking there’s a few types of bag owners:
    The neutralista
    The NOIR neutralista (a few of us here, including yours truly)
    The Colorista
    The NOIR neutralista Plus (those who own more than 3 pops of color)
    Special categories:
    The Barenia Babes (hard club to join that I hope to be a member of someday. I drool when I see people post their B family from years apart and their different patinas...)

Aelfaerie, More bags, Ania_P and 4 others like this.
  7. HAHAHA love this! can I just add the Box Babes...or maybe it could be a combo or Barenia Box Babes? It seems to me that the member here who appreciate and covet Barenia, are also people who appreciate box leather

8. Of course Box Babes!!! QuelleFromage would probably be their embassador :biggrin:

TresBeauHermes and GoldFish8 like this.
  9. yesss! or Box B!tches ....although not as appropriate :lol:

10. The funny think is when I think about Barenia, Box, Babes and B!tches, the first think that comes to mind is Bad A$$! Lol

11. Ooooh, Pretty~~~! :loveeyes: I do like peep shows too! Great teaser before the full monty show :lol:

NOIRetMoi likes this.
  12. Thank you, thank you, you peeping kitty :biggrin:
    It started as a full monty but then it morphed into a peep show... :angel:

TresBeauHermes likes this.
  13. Same!! I always Think that Barenia looks bad ass! Box B!tches would be a play on Boss B!tches! :coolio:

NOIRetMoi likes this.
  14. The good twin @GoldFish8 responded. I am the evil twin with the Bleu Electrique C18.

15. Lol! How am I the good twin?! Although I dont disagree ;) ... can we see?! I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a BE Constance!? :eek::yahoo: