Sweet Clover

Thank you :heart:. Thanks too for sharing the pics of the sweet perlee clover together with the single row pave, they both look so good on you! Good luck on your decision, they are both exquisite pieces.
Welcome @NK321 :smile: Oh, thanks for your compliment! I am actually having the hardest time deciding between the single row and sweet perlee. The regular clover was not available that day (which was probably a good thing :P Else I would have even more to think about :whut:). I know it makes sense to buy the most expensive item first, but I also want to get the item that will make me happier (satisfied?) longer :lol:.I just have to think a little bit more whether the sweet clover will look just as exquisite on its own, I know it looks perfect when stacked. Do you wear yours on its own? If you have some photos, would love to see them! Thank you!:heart:

Thank you for weighing in @missie1. I love your stack :heart: Absolutely divine:love: Do you still wear the sweet clover as much?
Yes I do….it’s actually very easy to incorporate and I prefer it to the regular clover which is very metal heavy. I have loved the sweet since it first came out. Its perfect for stacking which we all know I adore.

• Thanks
Reactions: hja
Welcome @NK321 :smile: Oh, thanks for your compliment! I am actually having the hardest time deciding between the single row and sweet perlee. The regular clover was not available that day (which was probably a good thing :P Else I would have even more to think about :whut:). I know it makes sense to buy the most expensive item first, but I also want to get the item that will make me happier (satisfied?) longer :lol:.I just have to think a little bit more whether the sweet clover will look just as exquisite on its own, I know it looks perfect when stacked. Do you wear yours on its own? If you have some photos, would love to see them! Thank you!:heart:
I can imagine, it’s a tough decision!! May I ask whether you plan to eventually get both, or only plan to get one (for the foreseeable future)? Also if you plan to wear it all the time or only on more special occasions? I think this will all matter. In my view, they both serve different looks - the sweet perlee has a very feminine classic look, while the single row has a more traditional classic look. If you plan to only buy one, then perhaps the single row might be a good option, as others on this forum say that it’s versatile and a single row of diamonds will always be a classic. I personally love looking down (all the time might I add!) at the unique craftsmanship of the clovers and don’t mind wearing it on its own as I prefer a more dainty look for everyday (my wrists are small). What I love about it is that is not too attention grabbing for everyday use on its own. I literally wear it all day long everyday and only take it off before bed. I’m not sure if the single row might be too much for daily use like that, but perhaps others with it can weigh in… All of this to say though, you should go with your intuition, and what truly makes you happy, as that will serve you right in the end :smile: I have attached a couple of pics and hope they help. :heart: Take your time to decide, and best of luck! Let us know what you do decide! :heart:
B7AB3598-8ABC-4307-B006-BCFD5CA0A49F.jpeg

7D68FE34-3D74-4160-B74B-DB3651A86F01.jpeg

Last edited:
IMO if Your planning to wear by itself then I would go with regular clover or the single row. The sweet feels like it needs to be paired with another piece.

• Thanks
Reactions: hja
I can imagine, it’s a tough decision!! May I ask whether you plan to eventually get both, or only plan to get one (for the foreseeable future)? Also if you plan to wear it all the time or only on more special occasions? I think this will all matter. In my view, they both serve different looks - the sweet perlee has a very feminine classic look, while the single row has a more traditional classic look. If you plan to only buy one, then perhaps the single row might be a good option, as others on this forum say that it’s versatile and a single row of diamonds will always be a classic. I personally love looking down (all the time might I add!) at the unique craftsmanship of the clovers and don’t mind wearing it on its own as I prefer a more dainty look for everyday (my wrists are small). What I love about it is that is not too attention grabbing for everyday use on its own. I literally wear it all day long everyday and only take it off before bed. I’m not sure if the single row might be too much for daily use like that, but perhaps others with it can weigh in… All of this to say though, you should go with your intuition, and what truly makes you happy, as that will serve you right in the end :smile: I have attached a couple of pics and hope they help. :heart: Take your time to decide, and best of luck! Let us know what you do decide! :heart:
View attachment 5744684

View attachment 5744691
Wow!! That is an absolutely gorgeous pairing! :love: I plan to buy only one (and stay good for sometime:smile:). I went to the boutique to try on the bangles again and to make a decision. I eventually decided on the sweet perlee. What you said about being able to wear the sweet clover on a daily basis was also echoed by my SA. I dress mostly in pants and jumpers and the sweet clover will add a nice "feminine" touch to my look. Both you and my SA had the same thoughts about the single row being a more "special occasion" piece because it is so sparkly. Hubby was nice to offer both and it took a lot of willpower not to say "Yes" :lol:. I have the signature bracelet and will probably wear it with the sweet clover on some days. Your photos have also shown me how beautiful the sweet clover can be when worn on its own too. Love how well it goes with your ring:heart: .

I have placed an order for the sweet clover and can't wait for it to arrive. Will definitely post photos when I receive it. Fingers crossed it will not take too long. Thank you for your enabling photos and sharing with me your thoughts on the bangle, both were very helpful in making my final decision. :hugs:

Last edited:
IMO if Your planning to wear by itself then I would go with regular clover or the single row. The sweet feels like it needs to be paired with another piece.
Thank you for the sharing your views @missie1. Much appreciated, coming from the queen of stack :heart: I have decided to go with the sweet clover since I do plan to wear it with the perlee signature. Can't wait for my bracelet to arrive :smile:!

Reactions: VCAforever
Wow!! That is an absolutely gorgeous pairing! :love: I plan to buy only one (and stay good for sometime:smile:). I went to the boutique to try on the bangles again and to make a decision. I eventually decided on the sweet perlee. What you said about being able to wear the sweet clover on a daily basis was also echoed by my SA. I dress mostly in pants and jumpers and the sweet clover will add a nice "feminine" touch to my look. Both you and my SA had the same thoughts about the single row being a more "special occasion" piece because it is so sparkly. Hubby was nice to offer both and it took a lot of willpower not to say "Yes" :lol:. I have the signature bracelet and will probably wear it with the sweet clover on some days. Your photos have also shown me how beautiful the sweet clover can be when worn on its own too. Love how well it goes with your ring:heart: .

I have placed an order for the sweet clover and can't wait for it to arrive. Will definitely post photos when I receive it. Fingers crossed it will not take too long. Thank you for your enabling photos and sharing with me your thoughts on the bangle, both were very helpful in making my final decision. :hugs:
Congrats on your decision!! I think you will love it a lot :heart:. I do agree that it will add a beautiful and feminine touch to your daily wear, and you can match it with the Signature whenever you want more of a stack :smile: I still keep staring at mine throughout the day, I must admit. You are so welcome, I am glad to be of help, and I too can’t wait to see it when it arrives! :heart: As an aside, what a sweet hubby to offer both!!

• Thanks
Reactions: missie1 and hja
Thank you for the sharing your views @missie1. Much appreciated, coming from the queen of stack :heart: I have decided to go with the sweet clover since I do plan to wear it with the perlee signature. Can't wait for my bracelet to arrive :smile:!
I love the sweet paired with the signature. Didn’t realize you had that piece. You definitely made the right choice as they stack great together. I definitely will need to see pics as I don’t believe anyone wears that particular combo in our group

• Thanks
Reactions: hja and glamourbag
I love the sweet paired with the signature. Didn’t realize you had that piece. You definitely made the right choice as they stack great together. I definitely will need to see pics as I don’t believe anyone wears that particular combo in our group
It is good to have my choice validated! Thank you :heart:I know I can't go wrong with both and it is so very hard to choose between both bracelets. I will definitely post photos of both bracelets stacked when my sweet perlee arrives.

Reactions: missie1
It is good to have my choice validated! Thank you :heart:I know I can't go wrong with both and it is so very hard to choose between both bracelets. I will definitely post photos of both bracelets stacked when my sweet perlee arrives.
Hi @hja, has your sweet arrived? Am eager to see your stack.
I have a sweet perlee. Am wondering what should i stack it with.

Hello Everyone, I collected my sweet perlee yesterday. Thank you to all of you who helped me decide. Seeing the bracelet in my actual size really makes me appreciate the bracelet so much more. It is a really delicate design and I am so in love with it! Presenting to you my sweet perlee bracelet :love:

@Pink popcorn I also took a photo with the single row and paired with my perlee signature. Hope both photos will help in your
decision.
vca-2.jpgVCA4.jpgwith single row.jpg

Last edited: