Sweet Clover

I expected the price to be closer to $15K - of course I would have liked it to be closer to $10K.

I think IRL it will be much nicer. It is a dainty piece, so great for stacking.

Here is screenshot I snapped off the video on the VCA ME website. At least we know this is real.
View attachment 5078257
This piece is starting to grow on me. It could be a great stacking piece.

I think you’re right, more as an entry point Perlee clover bangle for adults. When Sweets first came out, they used little girls in their ads, but this clover has adult ladies as models.
Mini sized jewelry is very popular among adults in Asian market including Japan. The bone structure of Asian females is very narrow so mini sized jewelry allows them to wear nice jewelry without feeling like the jewelry is wearing them.

Same goes for watches, the watch makers are so smart at marketing that women are educated by them to wear big man sized watch whereas in old days like in 50s 60s both men and women wear watches according to their wrist size.

Not wowed for that price point, but do love that the edge of the diamond portions are Perlee’d, so they don’t actually seem to stick out, but blend with the Perlee edge. Love that they did that, but definitely something that would be better priced at $10,000.

$15,000 is still way too much, when the much-heftier version is $25,000. Looks too dainty to justify $15,000 with so little diamonds or gold.

After watching the clips, it looks like the sweet clover bangle is too young looking. I wonder if it can carry you into your say 50 or 70. If you want a piece that lasts your whole life, get the original perlee clover in full form not the sweet version.

Oops, didn't read carefully that the video clips were showing the fakes. It is allowed in this forum to show fakes?
This has been out in the Middle Eastern market since the beginning of Ramadan, so the THIN PC in the videos on IG may not necessarily be fake.

And no, it is NOT ALLOWED to show fakes. I think the poster did put a disclaimer, since she was unsure of authenticity.

After watching the clips, it looks like the sweet clover bangle is too young looking. I wonder if it can carry you into your say 50 or 70. If you want a piece that lasts your whole life, get the original perlee clover in full form not the sweet version.

I think it’s really more designed as a stacking (albeit expensive) piece rather than a STAND ALONE.

Of course some people can wear this THIN version and feel quite content ;)

Seeing some previous comments I also agree that it’s growing on me too. I think a decision can be made once we see it in person.

Also want to provide an update on Canadian pricing.

Rose gold and gold bangle: $19,900
White gold bangle: $21,200

I was debating between yg and wg and I decided to go with yg because the clover patter would pop out more.