New Taylor's don't have a metal tag or made in label?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 16, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
    Hey, I just have a question regarding Mini Taylors, I know the old ones used to have the circle metal Mulberry tag inside with the tree engraving on it, but it seems like the new ones don't? I was looking on the Mulberry website and it seems they don't have them in the Sycamore colour or Petrol Blue. Reason being, I have won one and was asking for those photos for authenticy reasons, but the seller said that the metal tag and made in label don't exist in the bag. It seems like she's right. Could anyone help shed some light on the situation? Thanks so much!

2. Best to post pics or listing in authentication thread....:smile:

3. Oh I did :smile: But I was just wondering if anyone knew why that might be? It seems weird that that regular and OS sizes still have them, but they decided to not put them on the Mini's, I didn't know is anyone knew the reason at all?

4. Ah, sorry LornaLou. Mulberry frequently change little details, such as the tree on the leather mulberry patch, etc....there's no rhyme or reason for it. The mot likely explanation would be to try to catch counterfeiters out. :smile:

5. How did you win one?

6. I was thinking it might be that! Because the fakers would most likely put the metal tab and label inside anyway since almost all Mulberry's have it. That's a good idea :smile:

I won it on eBay, someone was selling theirs new.