New synonym for GINORMOUS: "Maxi Mabel"!

Most apt description of Frankie's Maxi Mabel?

• Califrickin' Colossal!

• Very Voluminous!

• Incredibly Immense!

• She's bloody big, mayte! [reserved for Aussies, ay]

• Exceedingly elephantine!

• Magnificently monumental!

• Greatly gargantuan!

• Humungously honking!

• Weally weally whopping!

• Where's my hubble, I can't even see it all....?!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Great bag, Frankie and it looks great on you!

Now, all you need is a St Bernard or 2 and you and Paris can hang out together!!! Can't you just imagine one of those cute little faces sticking out from the bag???

LMAO!!! You do the best reveals on TPF!!!

Hahahhaa this is such a fun thread, I've loved reading all your wonderful comments! TravelBliss, she weighs around 5 grams. Lol, she's the biggest and lightest bag I own, I think she must be made of sky as that'd explain her blue colour. :amuse:

I did a boo-boo earlier with one of the pics, I meant to show Roxy atop Mabel and I reposted the Downtown shot instead. Here, this is the one:

CIMG6411.jpg

Thanks Ali! I keep going back and looking at the pics and laughing, it's nuts and the bright colour just adds to it's personality! Love that it's so light despite it's size.. it'd be really overwhelming otherwise, and I think that's almost wholly why it's such a fun bag rather than simply ridiculous, because although it's big it's still really light and fun in both feel and appearance. :tup:

I'm going to a party at my friend's place tonight, I might take it with me for a joke and just put my Cles with card and money in it inside like I'd usually just take to a party! It'd look even cooler I think if worn with skinny jeans and heels, it should make for a funny pic! :lol:

wow!!! that bag really IS HUGE!!!!!!! i love the bright colour, good choice! :tup: it will be perfect for travelling as a weekendbag i guess :yes:

(your roxy is gorgeous!!!!!! if you ever have second thoughts... :graucho:;) )

Hahaha, Elky I'm afraid the Roxy is well and truly spoken for already! :graucho:

Well I carried Mabel to work today, and she was amazing - I've fallen head over heels in love! It was always gorgeous to look at but I can't deny the size was daunting, but today I got to see the practicality as well as her good looks and it's now firmly won me over.

I piled a bunch of stuff in there, including Holly my Powerbook and a big dvd set of guitar lessons, my Agenda GM stuffed full of refill and notes plus my small Agenda, Mini Pochette and Wapity with camera, and so she was pretty heavy. On my shoulder though it was the most comfortable thing ever - that's what you get for 2" straps! It felt fabulous, and being streamlined despite her wide size it was still really comfy under the arm too, and it was nice to not need to turn sideways to enter doorways. I took a few pics of everything I had in there - she was still 50% empty - and will upload them later as my cam's still charging.

But - WIN!!! :ps:

Frankie... I love your pics and your description... You can certainly carry a ton in there...
The colour is absolutely TDF... I need this bag (in a smaller size, of course!)