New Surene MM

Cute bag. In general, I like this shape of bag. It reminds me of the Tory Burch Triple compartment tote that debuted last year. Tangentially, the Coach Edie or derivative Michael Kors Raven. I like the idea of 3 compartments in general, but my biggest fear with these types of bags is the straps--and if they'll stay on my shoulder.
I understand that people had issues with the Chanel GST because the straps kept slipping off. I had the same issue with the Tory Burch Fleming triple-compartment. Perhaps the bags are too wide for the straps to comfortably sit on the shoulder? If LV straps on the Surene stay up, it's both functional and beautiful and would be a good buy because of the A4 files.
To be nitpicky, though, I do not like the luggage tag with this bag. :angel:

Cute bag. In general, I like this shape of bag. It reminds me of the Tory Burch Triple compartment tote that debuted last year. Tangentially, the Coach Edie or derivative Michael Kors Raven. I like the idea of 3 compartments in general, but my biggest fear with these types of bags is the straps--and if they'll stay on my shoulder.
I understand that people had issues with the Chanel GST because the straps kept slipping off. I had the same issue with the Tory Burch Fleming triple-compartment. Perhaps the bags are too wide for the straps to comfortably sit on the shoulder? If LV straps on the Surene stay up, it's both functional and beautiful and would be a good buy because of the A4 files.
To be nitpicky, though, I do not like the luggage tag with this bag. :angel:

Yeah honestly I could do without the luggage tag !

I have posted a few pictures below. After putting my stuff in the bag and inspecting the bag, this would have to be one of my favorite purchases from Louis Vuitton. The bag has compartments and is lined with black microfiber. The magnets in the side compartments of the bag are strong. I was actually saving money towards the montaigne mm in noir, but I actually like this bag better. It even has a zipper compartment in the middle and the bag has feet on the bottom. The bag is lightweight when it is empty. After I loaded the surene bag with my items, the bag felt a little heavier, but the shoulder straps made the bag feel comfortable. One thing about the bag that I don't like is the luggage tag. I think the surene bag looks fine without the luggage tag.

20180710_160212.jpg 20180710_184035.jpg 20180710_183827.jpg 20180710_183919.jpg 20180710_183856.jpg 20180710_183945.jpg

Very helpful commentary and lovely modelling photos – thank you for sharing! I've been looking for a tote that will be able to carry a laptop without having to worry about soft leather straps getting stretched out, and have not seen this model in stores here as yet.

I have posted a few pictures below. After putting my stuff in the bag and inspecting the bag, this would have to be one of my favorite purchases from Louis Vuitton. The bag has compartments and is lined with black microfiber. The magnets in the side compartments of the bag are strong. I was actually saving money towards the montaigne mm in noir, but I actually like this bag better. It even has a zipper compartment in the middle and the bag has feet on the bottom. The bag is lightweight when it is empty. After I loaded the surene bag with my items, the bag felt a little heavier, but the shoulder straps made the bag feel comfortable. One thing about the bag that I don't like is the luggage tag. I think the surene bag looks fine without the luggage tag.

View attachment 4127754 View attachment 4127774 View attachment 4127775 View attachment 4127776 View attachment 4127777 View attachment 4127778

Reactions: nycboricua100

View attachment 4127754 View attachment 4127774 View attachment 4127775 View attachment 4127776 View attachment 4127777 View attachment 4127778

is the luggage tag detachable?

Reactions: pjhm