New sunnies *pics*

flungflung83

Feb 6, 2007
I just came from South Coast Plaza today, did some minor shopping. Walked into the Coach store and fell in love with some sunnies. I tried them on and they grew on me right away. So I just HAD to get them. I like how they're big but not too buggy big. If you know what I mean. ;)

I also added as the last pic so that you can get a closer see at the arms. The C's are discreet and not all in your face. That's another reason why I really like these pair.

Attachments

• IMG_1773.jpg
    IMG_1773.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1774.jpg
    IMG_1774.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1775.jpg
    IMG_1775.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 37
  • sgimages_co sofia blk1.JPG
    sgimages_co sofia blk1.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 56
They're so cute! Which ones are they? I'm in the market for some Coach sunnies...well, sometime in the next year anyway, lol. Do you have any pics of them on your face so that I can get a feel for the size?

I like BIG sunnies-I'm currently leaning toward Mimi's but I'm examining all options.

They're so cute! Which ones are they? I'm in the market for some Coach sunnies...well, sometime in the next year anyway, lol. Do you have any pics of them on your face so that I can get a feel for the size?

I like BIG sunnies-I'm currently leaning toward Mimi's but I'm examining all options.

These are called, Sophia. PM me your email and i'll send you some pics.