new Suhali colour on eLuxe: Sienna

1. well the new colour is finally out. not sure what to think of it yet. i like white metal hardware (silver/steel/palladium/etc.), it works on the Epi collection, but somehow it doesn't click with Suhali. the new Sienna colour looks very nice and rich. but i think it looks better with gold. what do you guys think?

2. I agree gold would have been better. I don't really like brown bags anyway, but I'm sure it will sell well.

3. I agree. I'd like to see it IRL though, but based on the pics, it really doesn't do it for me.

4. hmn...i think i still prefer my blue Suhalia bag :P

5. I will have to see it IRL before I can comment BUT I wonder if they will change the hardware on all the suhali items to silver??:huh:

6. [​IMG]so so [​IMG]Ewwww
    [​IMG]NOPE
    [​IMG] dont mind this...
    [​IMG] could work

7. Hmmmm...I think this could grow on me...

8. good god, thats a horrible color combination:blink:

9. Hmm. I'm not sure what I think about it :blink: I like the color, but for some reason the combination with the silver hardware isn't doing much for me. White and geranium are still my favorite Suhali colors :heart:

10. I love the Suhali collection because it has a very classic and luxurious look...but I really don't see this new color combo contributing to that. I must say I'm disappointed.

11. i like i some what I would like if the hard wear was gold.

12. i like it !

13. [​IMG]

14. I think it'd look better with gold hardware. :sad:

15. I am not sure if I like the color combo..it's bit dull !!!
    May be it willl grow on me..may be not. I don't normally like gold hardware but for suhali I think I would rather have gold hardware

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice