New Suhali colors???

1. Does anyone know if there are new suhali colors coming out soon???? I would love to see a tan!!!

2. Me too!!! That's exactly the color I was hoping would come out in the Suhali line...(sigh):love: :love:

3. I have no idea but ayla might know?

4. I was speaking to my SA about this and she has seen a photo of it and stated that the colour is more like the mono mat amber colour than a true tan hue. I want more info inregards to that new suhali style bag..it comes in pm, mm & gm and my SA had no info on it.

5. OH MY OH MY
    That was exactly what I was thinking!!
    Tan colored suhali...also in different styles...

Oh I need to keep my eyes open

6. I Can't Wait!

7. There is also a MM & GM and I have shown photos to my SA and she has no idea:lol: I want a white pm:love:

8. Oooooooooh! That would be lovely.

9. I don't think there's anything new coming up ? I asked Vuitton.com's customer service and they said that there weren't any new colours in the works, just the black, white, geranium and blue of the current lines. Bummer !

10. i honestly think those people never know whats going on or what's new, etc.. you can ask the customer service reps for my store and they won't have a clue, but ask a manager or senior sales associate and all the info will spill like a can of beans.

just my .02.

11. Hehe.. I like that analogy. Kind of like "fold like a cheap tent" ! The city where my school is doesn't have a Louis Vuitton, so all I've got is Vuitton dot com ! :unsure:

12. Next time I go into LV (will be VERY soon:nuts: ) I will ask my SA to see the new suhali colour photo...I also heard (not sure if it is correct) that blue suhali may be discontinued:huh:

13. There is definitely a Tan Suhali color coming out in the summer. My SA told me about it at least a month or so ago.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice