New Suhali Clutch LE PRECIEUX

I love both the Le Precieux and Le Confident, can't wait to see these in person!

I have just one question, is it me or am I the only one not feeling the yellow stitching on the black leather?

Well, it's the signature Suhali stitching...so you can't get away from it, unfortunately (actually, isn't yellow stitching like signature LV stitching??)

I do like it though, it goes well with the gold hardware.

Well, it's the signature Suhali stitching...so you can't get away from it, unfortunately (actually, isn't yellow stitching like signature LV stitching??)

I do like it though, it goes well with the gold hardware.

I like it, just not on the black, but it wouldn't matter, I like the black Suhali collection!!! :okay:

I have just one question, is it me or am I the only one not feeling the yellow stitching on the black leather?
At first I wasn't sure if I liked the combination, but now I really do! It's a lot more interesting than black leather with white or black stitching (or some other color). It does seem LV-like to me and I think it looks great.

BUMP BUMP BUMP..

Can someone please please help me..

I went to the LV store here in Sydney and saw this clutch and fell in love with it!!

The only thing is, I want to have the option of wearing this across the body so my question is - is there a longer strap for this clutch????

The SA there was saying to me that it's BRAND NEW and only came in yesterday so she doesn't know.. (is it that new? from the threads, it seems like it's been out for a while - in the US at least!)

does anyone know?? I really really want this clutch.. but want the longer strap as well!

BUMP BUMP BUMP..

Can someone please please help me..

I went to the LV store here in Sydney and saw this clutch and fell in love with it!!

The only thing is, I want to have the option of wearing this across the body so my question is - is there a longer strap for this clutch????

The SA there was saying to me that it's BRAND NEW and only came in yesterday so she doesn't know.. (is it that new? from the threads, it seems like it's been out for a while - in the US at least!)

does anyone know?? I really really want this clutch.. but want the longer strap as well!

There is a removable strap available for the lockit suhali you should ask your SA. I believe it can purchased separately.