New Suhali Clutch LE PRECIEUX

The confident is alright. A bit too many studs going on though, IMO. Then again I like suhali pieces with minimal or no studs!

The precieux is looking a bit small now that I think about it...

Those 2 bags you mentioned are a LOT more expensive than L'Aimable. In fact the Le Fab is more than double the price! :nuts: L'Aimable isn't meant to be a clutch but a small handbag so its no wonder that the strap is not detachable! Besides, you are a small handbag girl and imo the L'Aimable looks better than Le Tal, Le Precieux, and Le Fab! :graucho:

I realize that the Le Fab is $3700 US and the L'Aimable is $1530 US.
And I do realize that the L'Aimable wasn't meant to be a clutch as well.
Since the Precieux has the detachable strap, it has more possible ways of being carried and that is why I want that one.

In my opinion I like the Le Fab more...and although I am into smaller handbags compared to many people here, I would like to choose my own bags, thanks :smile:

I respect your opinion that you think you're not feeling the Le Precieux, so please respect my opinion and just let me be.

The confident is alright. A bit too many studs going on though, IMO. Then again I like suhali pieces with minimal or no studs!

The precieux is looking a bit small now that I think about it...

I do like the Confident...the shape and everything is cute but I'm not sure how this would look being carried!

I do like the Confident...the shape and everything is cute but I'm not sure how this would look being carried!
I agree. The shape is slightly slouchy and just really cute. But actually I think it would look quite good carried on the shoulder! Hmm we'll wait and see until members go and buy it and model.. :smile:

Now to wait patiently to see the Superbe!!

beh, i might have to wait to see if this bag is going to come out in other colors before i buy a white one. anyone know the actual retail? karen kooper is known to jack some prices sometimes, so i'm really not sure what the le precieux costs.

beh, i might have to wait to see if this bag is going to come out in other colors before i buy a white one. anyone know the actual retail? karen kooper is known to jack some prices sometimes, so i'm really not sure what the le precieux costs.

It's $1125 US. So "KK" is actually selling it for less. Same with the Confident.

I love both the Le Precieux and Le Confident, can't wait to see these in person!

I have just one question, is it me or am I the only one not feeling the yellow stitching on the black leather?