New Suede Bags!

StillWG

"Westiegirl"
O.G.
Dec 3, 2012
Last edited:
Hi everyone! :biggrin:

Dooney has added suede bags in the satchel & hobo styles in fun colors to the website:

http://www.dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=24103&sitex=10020:22372:US

I've love my suede Dooneys so will be adding at least one more in a fun color! :graucho:

ETA The July Specials are also listed:

http://www.dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=29477&sitex=10020:22372:US

At least I think they are the new ones!

Sue

Thanks, Sue. I always love the look of suede and nubuck, but I find that I never carry it. Don't know why that is, except we usually only get two days of winter in Houston. :lol: Those seem to be priced right, though.

Thanks, Sue. I always love the look of suede and nubuck, but I find that I never carry it. Don't know why that is, except we usually only get two days of winter in Houston. :lol: Those seem to be priced right, though.

Hi Sarah! :biggrin:

I'm not positive that I carry my suede bags often enough to justify the purchase of another....and yet I may not be able to help myself. :roflmfao: I love the way the suede takes color!!

Sue

Hi Sue!:love:

Thanks for the info on the Suede bags!

I hope all is well!

It's so good to see a post from you! :love:

Things are terrific in my world! I hope that you are enjoying the CA life and feeling a bit more settled in. It's amazing how priorities change....I'm glad we still all love handbags & Dooneys in particular enough to check in here every so often! :biggrin:

Sue

Beautiful bags, but I feel like I would destroy one of those, especially with the winters we have.

The Dooney suede is amazingly weather resistent. It doesn't mind a little sprinkle or two but I wouldn't want to get my bags really wet. Luckily they haven't ended up in a puddle or snow bank yet. Weather in SD is similar to yours! ;)

Sue

I noticed these, too! Glad you posted.

I particularly like the "chocolate", "palomino" and "peanut brittle" in the hobo style.

Oh, and the marine and ivy.

who am i kidding i love them all.

I noticed these, too! Glad you posted.

I particularly like the "chocolate", "palomino" and "peanut brittle" in the hobo style.

Oh, and the marine and ivy.

who am i kidding i love them all.

I love the Radley bag is your avatar! :love:

I have a few Radley's myself.....the Westie on them makes them impossible to resist!

Sue

I love the Radley bag is your avatar! :love:

I have a few Radley's myself.....the Westie on them makes them impossible to resist!

Sue
:biggrin: Thanks. I bought it over ten years ago. I dont take it out often but when I do I usually get a comment or two.

I'm loving the info. about how the suede wears because I definitely have put a suede hobo Dooney on my mental list. I think I'd have to see the colors in person, though, before committing to one. Ordering online is too scary. :shocked: