New Suede Bags!

StillWG

"Westiegirl"
Dec 3, 2012
South Dakota
Last edited:
TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
Hi everyone! :biggrin:

Dooney has added suede bags in the satchel & hobo styles in fun colors to the website:

http://www.dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=24103&sitex=10020:22372:US

I've love my suede Dooneys so will be adding at least one more in a fun color! :graucho:

ETA The July Specials are also listed:

http://www.dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=29477&sitex=10020:22372:US

At least I think they are the new ones!

Sue
Thanks, Sue. I always love the look of suede and nubuck, but I find that I never carry it. Don't know why that is, except we usually only get two days of winter in Houston. :lol: Those seem to be priced right, though.

Di 623

Jun 13, 2013
Beautiful bags, but I feel like I would destroy one of those, especially with the winters we have.

StillWG

"Westiegirl"
Dec 3, 2012
South Dakota
Thanks, Sue. I always love the look of suede and nubuck, but I find that I never carry it. Don't know why that is, except we usually only get two days of winter in Houston. :lol: Those seem to be priced right, though.
Hi Sarah! :biggrin:

I'm not positive that I carry my suede bags often enough to justify the purchase of another....and yet I may not be able to help myself. :roflmfao: I love the way the suede takes color!!

Sue

StillWG

"Westiegirl"
Dec 3, 2012
South Dakota
Hi Sue!:love:

Thanks for the info on the Suede bags!

I hope all is well!
It's so good to see a post from you! :love:

Things are terrific in my world! I hope that you are enjoying the CA life and feeling a bit more settled in. It's amazing how priorities change....I'm glad we still all love handbags & Dooneys in particular enough to check in here every so often! :biggrin:

Sue

StillWG

"Westiegirl"
Dec 3, 2012
South Dakota
Beautiful bags, but I feel like I would destroy one of those, especially with the winters we have.
The Dooney suede is amazingly weather resistent. It doesn't mind a little sprinkle or two but I wouldn't want to get my bags really wet. Luckily they haven't ended up in a puddle or snow bank yet. Weather in SD is similar to yours! ;)

Sue

StillWG

"Westiegirl"
Dec 3, 2012
South Dakota
I noticed these, too! Glad you posted.

I particularly like the "chocolate", "palomino" and "peanut brittle" in the hobo style.

Oh, and the marine and ivy.

who am i kidding i love them all.
I love the Radley bag is your avatar! :love:

I have a few Radley's myself.....the Westie on them makes them impossible to resist!

Sue

Di 623

Jun 13, 2013
The Dooney suede is amazingly weather resistent. It doesn't mind a little sprinkle or two but I wouldn't want to get my bags really wet. Luckily they haven't ended up in a puddle or snow bank yet. Weather in SD is similar to yours! ;)

Sue
That's good to know, thank you!!

TotallyTaupe

Feb 14, 2014
California
www.youtube.com
I love the Radley bag is your avatar! :love:

I have a few Radley's myself.....the Westie on them makes them impossible to resist!

Sue
:biggrin: Thanks. I bought it over ten years ago. I dont take it out often but when I do I usually get a comment or two.

I'm loving the info. about how the suede wears because I definitely have put a suede hobo Dooney on my mental list. I think I'd have to see the colors in person, though, before committing to one. Ordering online is too scary. :shocked: