New style

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
I just came from NM and saw a new style I haven't seen before. The color was also something I never saw before. The color was a blue/grey .... very close to the color of the denim Blake. It was a satchel. No tassels. shiny silver hardware. shiny silver plate on the outside of the bag in the lower corner of the bag. Has anyone seen this bag too? The SA did not know the name of the bag. It was a little over a thousand dollars. I was very tempted to get it but I already got the Blake today and a Phoebe. Had to pass on it. It was in the shape of a Speedy but not as structured. It was more slouchy.

I saw a few of these bags at Barney's. The leather looked soft and sturdy but they were basic looking and didn't really grab me with a design feature so I looked and moved on.

They had these 2 new styles at NM in SF. I snagged the pic from balenciaga website

Attachments

• balenciaga.jpg
    balenciaga.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 60
  • balenciaga2.jpg
    balenciaga2.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 74
I wrote a thread about these bags a while back. They are called Linea Metallica and I'm the proud owner of the travel bag in beige. I'm also very seriously looking into getting the denim blue one. Theyre gorgeous. I was very much over b-bags after they started using the new leather. It was too shiny fr my liking and I stuck to my older leather ones.
Te linea metallica line uses what seems like te new leather. Its the best bag of the season i think.

hatikuh said:
They had these 2 new styles at NM in SF. I snagged the pic from balenciaga website
Thanks for the pics, Hatikuh! The black one is the one I saw. It was very pretty in the blue/grey color. It was similar to the color of my new Blake. See below.