New Style: Polly

I'm so glad I gave it a try ! Love to carry it, my best Bal ever

m9by4x.jpg

It looks great! Do you mind my asking how tall you are? Enjoy;)

Hi guys!
Do you have any idea if Polly could be found anywhere anymore? It seems it has been discontinued. I just found out about the model yesterday. Have been wanting City but I am a 6" tall guy, Polly would be better fit than City. I LOVE the City, I wish it came in a bigger size (Work doesn't speak to me and it doesn't have a strap). I find Polly to be comparable to City. Please help me!

Hi guys!
Do you have any idea if Polly could be found anywhere anymore? It seems it has been discontinued. I just found out about the model yesterday. Have been wanting City but I am a 6" tall guy, Polly would be better fit than City. I LOVE the City, I wish it came in a bigger size (Work doesn't speak to me and it doesn't have a strap). I find Polly to be comparable to City. Please help me!

It has been discontinued. It was only available for a couple of seasons. You're best bet is to keep an eye out for it on eBay or other sale sites or consignment stores. What about the velo?

Have you considered a Maxi Twiggy? It has dimensions of the City, but a boxy shape with long strap like the Polly, it is slightly larger than Polly. MT has been discontinued and replaced by Polly but you can find it on resale market. There are pictures of MT in MT club thread here on tPF.