New style paddington - smaller padlock

RascalCat

Supernatural Addict
Apr 5, 2008
Ladies,
May I ask your opinions on the new style paddingtons (i.e. the ones with smaller padlocks). Do any of you own one and how would you compare them with the paddingtons with the normal (larger padlocks).
Many thanks.

Yes many styles with the smaller lock came out last season or two seasons ago. Some were just attached to the front. Some were with chains that draped across. I have a capsule and it is very nice - just a slightly different look. Is that what you mean?

Hardcore harlot - no, should have done this in the first place lol - it is like this one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130247261641&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=003

Seems like a regular paddy with a small padlock?

RascalCat - I don't have this exact bag, but I do have a dome medium bag with the mini lock on the side. As Div says, these came out a few seasons ago (I got mine in S/S 2007). I can tell you for a fact that my mini lock bag is MUCH, MUCH lighter than my regular paddies w/regular lock. I didn't realize how much weight that padlock adds to the bag! But I love them all just the same. And I get equal amount of compliments no matter which bag I use. :yes: