New Style in March : A new Flat Messenger !!!

Zacorey - I just saw your post. The differences between the new messenger and the old flat messenger appear to be (I have only seen photos of the new one, but I do own two of the older flat ones): 1) the older one has a detachable shoulder strap, 2) the older one does not have the extended zipper (like on the city bags, that also appears to be on this) 3) it seems as if they are somewhat different in size (older one looks longer and less wide, newer one looks shorter and wider) - but like someone pointed out, this could very well be just the photo angle, since I do not know the measurements of the new. 4) The older ones have pewter hardware! HTH. :shame:

This new style is really tempting me! ;)

IIRC member "esiders" got the anthracite, but I also saw she was trying to sell it on ebay, so there are pictures there. someone else got one in argile or sandstone and IIRC there are pictures in the 'wearing your bbags" thread. HTH

Can't wait to see ur new bag arrives and post it here for our viewing....the flat messenger is so cool and HOOTTTT........i love the leather and the style!!!